No matter what the changing landscape of regulations may bring, we help you navigate a clear path to compliance.
An important part of your benefits strategy is developing and maintaining a compliance plan. At Paradigm Group, we take a proactive approach to prepare our clients for all upcoming regulations and complex changes.
State and federal regulations are ever-changing, but our year-round commitment to service ensures that your organization will always be prepared. Our services include:
- Interpreting the effect of regulatory changes on your specific situation including: Affordable Care Act (ACA); Department of Labor (DOL); Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA); Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Determining the steps necessary to stay or become compliant
- Developing an annual compliance timeline
We provide clients with unlimited access to in-house compliance expertise and online support tools, including a customized compliance checklist. Our checklist considers your organization’s size and specific benefits offerings, creating a roadmap and toolkit for structuring your compliance program.
HR & Benefits Hotline
Don’t have time to research HR regulations? Let us do it for you. Need a second opinion to move forward with confidence? Paradigm Group’s HR compliance specialists are equipped to answer your questions and are available to you when you need the support. Our team regularly answers a variety of benefits and HR questions, including those related to:
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- State specific regulations
- Employment actions
For immediate compliance concerns, contact Paradigm Group’s Compliance Consultant, Natalie Withers.