Middle TN’s Independent Employee Benefits Consultant | Paradigm Group
Your Benefits Strategy Partner
Paradigm Group is the largest independently owned benefits broker in Middle Tennessee. Paradigm Group’s mission is to help our clients stay competitive, compliant, and in command of their employee benefits programs. We partner with leading employers in Nashville’s business community, supporting organizations and their employees since 1996.
Managing financial risk, compliance requirements, and employee satisfaction can be an exhausting juggling act. We partner with your human resource management team to provide expertise and strategic guidance in the areas of employee benefits and retirement plan solutions—empowering you and your team to make the best decisions for your employees and the organization as a whole.
The Paradigm Group Difference
Paradigm Group delivers unbiased vendor guidance tailored to your business needs. Averaging more than 15 years of experience, our dedicated team of consultants are ready to help you determine the best benefits offerings while meeting the highest standards of compliance and employee satisfaction.
Our business approach is guided by our core values that cultivate excellence, teamwork, and mutual trust with our valued clients, carriers, and vendors. This approach has resulted in more than 20 years of successful advocacy on our clients’ behalf.
Choosing Paradigm Group will provide you convenient access to specialized resources, located right here in Middle Tennessee. A few of our unique service offerings are:
- Multi-person account service team with account executive, account advisor, and subject matter specialists (financial analysis, compliance, wellbeing, communications)
- Expert regulatory compliance resources including: Affordable Care Act specialists, online HR and compliance portals and tracking tools, monthly webinars, and newsletters
- Knowledgeable, carrier-trained underwriters providing in-depth plan analysis
- On-demand HR Hotline providing prompt responses to compliance and HR-related questions
- Experienced staff dedicated to resolving employee claims issues
- Professionally designed and written communications tailored to fit your company’s culture
- In-house wellness program consulting and management
- Bilingual service staff